Tuesday Freebie Challenge

tinkerbell11

Good morning fellow scrappers, I thought yesterday when I was sitting down to do my freebie layout that it would be great to use the new COLLECTION that ScrapGirls blessed us with last week wow, talk about beautiful! So let's us A Narrative Collection, if you haven't downloaded or unzipped get to to it you will be so impressed !

Here is my layout : My Life is Blessed

Post your layouts here.

I love this collection and will try to find the time to do something. Tomorrow is voting day here in South Africa and Thursday morning at 4am we are flying to Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal.

When there is a challenge, does it have to be submitted that same day? If not, how long do you have to complete it?

I also would like to thank the ScrapGirls team for a very beautiful and generous freebie!! :bighug:

Whether I make the challenge deadline or not, I most certainly will be putting this kit to use!

When there is a challenge, does it have to be submitted that same day? If not, how long do you have to complete it?

I also would like to thank the ScrapGirls team for a very beautiful and generous freebie!! :bighug:

Whether I make the challenge deadline or not, I most certainly will be putting this kit to use!

Lisanne,

Challenges are really meant to just give you inspiration and don't have a specific date, (unless it is a special week, like mischief week and there is a prize) some ladies even keep a running list to refer to! Hope this helps!

Lisanne,

Challenges are really meant to just give you inspiration and don't have a specific date, (unless it is a special week, like mischief week and there is a prize) some ladies even keep a running list to refer to! Hope this helps!

Thanks Shannon! I've been looking forward to doing a challenge, and after knowing that I will definitely participate. Wish I would have asked that question sooner! :)

Archived