Midwest Meet Up-April 27-29 2012

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL - Conda, I'm not sure DH would go for that but I sure would! :)

I don't mind a clothes shopping spree as long as we stop for Charming Charlie accessories too! (jewelry store some of us like a leeeeetle too much;)

I went to CC last weekend, but I only bought 1 necklace/earring set. :)

I went to CC last night! I bought my niece some stuff for her bday, a bracelet for Lauren and some earrings for Brooke. It was Brooke's first time and you should have seen her trying things on...total diva!

• 3 weeks later...

WEll - My tease up front is real! Mark said I could have an Iphone or a trip to join you all in April - and although I would love an iphone, I love you guys so much more!

So, It's (almost) official. I just need to check tomorrow at work to make sure I can have the weekend off. If that looks good, and I don't think there is any reason for it not too, I'll be there!

So - I need to pick travel dates, and find out who is arriving when. I'm thinking I would like to come out a day or two early and spend some quality time in the area. I am so excited!!!

WEll - My tease up front is real! Mark said I could have an Iphone or a trip to join you all in April - and although I would love an iphone, I love you guys so much more!

So, It's (almost) official. I just need to check tomorrow at work to make sure I can have the weekend off. If that looks good, and I don't think there is any reason for it not too, I'll be there!

So - I need to pick travel dates, and find out who is arriving when. I'm thinking I would like to come out a day or two early and spend some quality time in the area. I am so excited!!!

Amy, I think I love Mark!!!!! Sa-weeet! Roomies again?

LOL - Conda, I'm not sure DH would go for that but I sure would! :)

I don't mind a clothes shopping spree as long as we stop for Charming Charlie accessories too! (jewelry store some of us like a leeeeetle too much;)

I went to CC last weekend, but I only bought 1 necklace/earring set. :)

You show amazing restraint! :) I'll have to hand you my credit cards for safekeeping before I go in at the meet-up. lol

Wahoo!!

Amy, I think I love Mark!!!!! Sa-weeet! Roomies again?

Sandi - that sounds great! I can't wait to see everyone again!

Yessssss!! Give Mr. Amy a hug please!!

Yayyy!!! I can't wait to see you again Amy!! My plan is to get there on Thursday, and stay until Sunday. I think an extra day will be nice :)

I'm planning on arriving Thursday as well, staying through Sunday. I think I'll fly to KC on Tuesday, either borrow my old car from DS or rent a car. Drive up to Sioux City Wednesday to visit my cuz and if she'll come with me, bring her along down to Omaha on Thursday. Sunday afternoon, drive her back to Sioux City, stay the night with her and then drive back to KC Monday and stay there for a week or so. I can have some the time off work, so its not a problem.

Keeping an eye on this thread! Uncertainty is the name of the game right now, so I have no idea where I'll be living then. If I'm in Columbia, it's a 4-hour drive. If I'm in Wyoming, it's a 12-hour drive. It would be wonderful to get together with all of you again!

Keeping an eye on this thread! Uncertainty is the name of the game right now, so I have no idea where I'll be living then. If I'm in Columbia, it's a 4-hour drive. If I'm in Wyoming, it's a 12-hour drive. It would be wonderful to get together with all of you again!

Certainly understand the uncertainty. You know we want to have you there too. Keeping fingers crossed that somehow it will work out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived