Free Mini Class: Liquify Filter

anna

Good morning everyone! Hope you are having a great time at the Scrap Girls Anniversary party!

HEREis where you can download the tutorial for the free mini class using the Liquify Filter. Attendance is limited! :)

1. Join my free mini class, Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 5:00 PM PT/6:00 PM MT/7:00 PM CT/8:00 PM EDT by clicking the link below.

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/765860814

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone by using the below information:

Dial +1 (773) 897-3000

Access Code: 765-860-814

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting Password: Anna1 (Please note the capital "A")

Meeting ID: 765-860-814

4. If you have any questions about this free mini class, please email our Education Administrator Katherine at katherine@scrapgirls.com.

NOTES FROM ANNA:

You can download a recording from tonight's class HERE.

One more note: I get to give away a prize with this class! I'm so excited! To be eligible, please post a layout, using a picture that you edited with the class technique, in the 7th Anniversary Party Forum. Include "Liquify Class" in the title. I will randomly select one layout tomorrow (Sunday) at noon MT.

I want to but I have no headset or mic :(

Olivia, if you have speakers on your computer (built in ones or external ones), you'll be able to hear and see all of the instructions during the class. If you want to ask a question, you can just type it in the chat window. Or, there is a phone number you can call. That way, you listen to/respond to the class through your phone while watching it on the computer.

Anna I want to join and was there yesterday. Did not know we had to sign up and I'm not home now and cant do it through iPod.

Can I please sign up orr leave my name here and I will complete when I get home.

Thank you so much

I'm so sorry that I wasn't there yesterday. I had to reschedule. I hope you can make it today! :D

Thank you everyone. I noticed it is a PSE class, I think based on the pdf dl. I will pass on this one but really I appreciate the info I can use in the future.

I'm sorry those of you who weren't able to join us. Since we used the Webinar system (that is what we are using for all classes now!), I was able to make a recording of the class. I've posted a link in the first post of this thread. You are welcome to download it, along with the tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm sorry those of you who weren't able to join us. Since we used the Webinar system (that is what we are using for all classes now!), I was able to make a recording of the class. I've posted a link in the first post of this thread. You are welcome to download it, along with the tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions!

Hmmm - not seeing the recording link. It's different from the link to join the webinar, right?

Hmmm - not seeing the recording link. It's different from the link to join the webinar, right?

Sorry Cherise. I was still posting it. Check the first post now and you should see it at the bottom.

Anna I want to join and was there yesterday. Did not know we had to sign up and I'm not home now and cant do it through iPod.

Can I please sign up orr leave my name here and I will complete when I get home.

Thank you so much

I'm so sorry that I wasn't there yesterday. I had to reschedule. I hope you can make it today! :D

Oh, Anna - I was sorry for your loss and it was no problem about the reschhduling. I was only worried because the day before there was no mention of signing up and then yesterday when I wasn't home I saw Katherine's post about signing up and space was liminted and I was worried because I was reading it on my iPod and couldn't sign up from there! I didn't want to miss the class... And, I am so very glad I didn't - it was wonderful!

Thank you so very much for sharing all your knowledge and offering us the class! :)

And the winner is Belle! Belle, you've won a SS Style, Action or PSP Tool. Send an email to hello@scrapgirls.com with the name of the style, action, or tool that you'd like. Please include a link to the product page in your email.

Thanks to everyone! I hope you enjoyed the class as much as I did! Happy Anniversary to all of us Scrap Girls! :D

Archived