Just Purchased The Damask Templates- How To Change Color?

717SHERRY

I just purchased and downloaded the damask templates with the assumption that I could change it to whatever color I needed. I can't figure out how to do that. I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro software. When I try and change the color it just makes the whole paper that color and you can't see the damask design. What am I doing wrong?

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm not familiar with the program you are using, so I'm afraid I can't be any help. Hopefully, someone else will come along soon with some information for you.

Darn it! I hope I didn't waste my money :(. The way it looked was that I could just easily change the color- didn't really specify that I had to use PSE. I'm trying to design a wedding invite for my daughter and I really just need a coral colored damask background. Can't find one so then I saw this and figured I could make it the color I need! No luck!

I am wondering why you were charged for the software. Microsoft Digital Image Pro was the successor to "Picture it!" and I'm pretty sure they're both long since discontinued. Did you buy it "used" or as a transfer?

If you don't have a digital image manipulation program, you can get some nice effects in Powerpoint, since you may have MSOffice, I opened Powerpoint, chose a "blank slide template." Dragged my damask paper in, and then used picture format to tone it gold, then add a gradient overlay. Good luck, and welcome to Scrap Girls!

post-17172-0-73893100-1420315183_thumb.png

Archived