• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I really need to get back to my PL layouts.  Our move has provided lots of scrapping fodder, but so much chaos that I don't have time!

I miss seeing your weeks!  It will be fun to catch up, well for me at least.  :)   Hope all is going well in your new adventure.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 2:25 PM, MariJ said:

Heehee, I am behind in starting my July page and was just wondering if I’m giving up.   You may have jump started me!  :D 

No don't give up Marilyn I'm loving reading about your time in Australia with Jodie

Here we are in August. Don't give up, keep going.

August Prompts

Feet
Barefoot, flip flops, sandals, boots, heels, plain, fancy, silly. Why not do a layout showing someones feet. Do you have a photo of the bride's shoes? Someone paddling/dipping their toes in water? Walking boots? Your favourite summer footwear? Maybe those feet just sticking out from under the bed clothes?

Distance and Weight
Still thinking about feet, but this time distance. How far did you travel for your holiday? How far did you walk up that mountain?

What about weight? How much did the cake weigh? Did you see an elephant on your travels? What about the size of steak you ate?

• 2 weeks later...