Abcs Of Brand Names

Becca

13 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Skechers

Love Skechers! I had a pink pair of no-tie sneakers I got really cheap at Amazon.  After my shoulder surgery I went to get dressed for my first PT and oops.   No way to put shoes on or tie them!   So yay for Sketchers!   A year later with the foot stress fracture those sneakers were again my PT mainstay, except I could only wear one!   Those sneakers went to shoe-heaven with one looking new and the other a total mess!  🤣

Teva

I actually was walking in Teva sandals when I got the stress fracture.   But, the doctor said it was not their fault!  :) 

2 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

That's kinda funny about the shoes but not about the stress facture. Do/did you like the Teva Sandals?

Universal-Tech

I did!   That darn stress fracture didn't heal for three years, even with boot walking, NO walking, Crutch walking and surgery!  It was not a fun time...  😡

Vornado

Used to make tech things long ago.   That probably wouldn't be seen as such these days.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I’m sorry you had to go through all that. I didn’t realize it took that long to heal. I’m tired today so I Googled this for “W”. It made me 😆

We Wore What

Never heard of them. Oh and triple w

Thank you, it was a very long time!  :(    And that was the second break - the first one was in Australia.     
What a great "W" find and I Love that it has triple "W's"! 

Xerox

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh geez I did it again!!🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe I just need to give up!! 😬

Bread Box

Oh no-no, never!  I shouldn't have mentioned it but it cracks me up because I love how we play these games.  I was in camping thinking I was at the zoo and all of us always miss letters or make up stuff!  It's fun and hilarious this way!

Charms

made candy

• Haha 2

Eggland

I'll bet you can guess what they sell!

I was telling my sister just now about the three of us playing games and how is so cool learning about each other and having fun together (only on SG! 😊).    I told her all about talking about the IU Women's Basketball team to both of you and how Amy and her Mom watched yesterday.   She was so excited and said that's great, you're adding new fans - we need all we can get, tell them to watch next Sunday the BIG game.    Haha, I said I already told them both!  🤣

@ladyscrapalot@mimes1

• Like 2