September Forum Game - All About Me

ValerieT

I left comments on "All about Me" for Joyce, Marilyn, Monica, Diane and Laura

My comments for the regular gallery are for Jodi, Liz(ewaehter) and Diane

I am loving reading about everyone..so many things the same and yet so many different. It is a blast from the past and the simpler life. The pages are making me remember other things that I had forgotten this have be a wonderful journey back in time.

Thanks so much Ladies :2468who-do-we-appreciate::gathering: its been so much fun getting together.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 10

Finish & post your layout in the All About Me gallery.

Start and create a cover for your “All About Me” book and post it when completed. You will have the weekend to work on your page until the next task.

We’ll be back Monday with another memory prompt!

I was working on this page this morning before I even knew it was the task...so here is My Title Page.

I am making copies for each of my grandchildren's scrapbook folder and may even put a copy in my folder.

Thank you so much SG Ladies for inspiration. :yippee:

Here is my school page.

Title page....hmmmm. Somehow I messed up and posted a parent page instead of childhood memory. I scanned in a bunch of photos at once and must have thought that parents was a page on it's own instead of using it for family. Oh well, I'll just keep it!

Well I have finally got started :)

Task 1 _My birth

Task 2_ I'm doing an 8.5x 11 album. At the moment SNU_Stories We Tell fits but will probably change the kits as the challenges go on.

I really have to think about a lot of this as my photos are few and it was such a long time ago so will have to do a lot journaling.

I wont print them yet as will probably change them and add more photos/ journaling when i find my other photos. Its a great

idea and looking forward to getting more pages done.

Task 3_ My Family ( I certainly appear to have the smallest family)

task 8_I left love on Carla, Nica, Diane, Debby and Marilyn :)

Sorry they are not in order but have to catch up quick :)

Task 11

Who were your parents? What were their names? Were they born in the country you lived in or another; did they speak another language? Did you have any special cultural food or traditions in your home? What were your parents’ occupations? Did they share any special talents or activities with you? What kind of relationship did you have with your parents? Were you close to either one? What did you do together? What did you learn from them?

Journal about your parents and start a layout.

I really can't come up with a cover page for my book. I guess it will come to me. As for parents, I guess jumping the gun was a good thing. Just need to add journaling to my page.

Physic perhaps...so you are ahead with the parents page. I am sure the title page will come to you.

Not taking part in this challenge, but I'm totally intrigued by your layouts as I see them being added to the gallery. Beautiful layouts. So often we scrap about our children and loved ones and overlook ourselves.

Thanks for sharing all the layouts. They are inspiring.

I really can't come up with a cover page for my book. I guess it will come to me. As for parents, I guess jumping the gun was a good thing. Just need to add journaling to my page.

Physic perhaps...so you are ahead with the parents page. I am sure the title page will come to you.

Funny thing, I am having trouble with the cover, too. Maybe it's because for this game the journaling has gotten my pages started and there's no journaling for my cover!

Task 5_Childhood memories

i have lots of wonderful memories from my childhood but thought I would just do these when we lived in Sale Cheshire UK.

Task 6_ I'm trying to use as many photos as I can and some I have taken from the internet (my old schools) rather than have every page

just journaling. Condensing what I want to write is the difficult part so I will add more pages at a later date.

Archived