Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

Ok girls....... while looking for the flowers of "hurt my eyes" how many items went into your shopping cart.

My Answer: 6 items. :dancingelephant:

I can't check out yet.... :sinking: but I'll keep the stuff in there for the next paycheck!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok girls....... while looking for the flowers of "hurt my eyes" how many items went into your shopping cart.

I can't check out yet.... :sinking: but I'll keep the stuff in there for the next paycheck!

LOL Denise,

I did the same thing. Think they're on to something with those Evil paper of doom games! LOL. Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

p.s. finished Task #18

LOL Denise,

I did the same thing. Think they're on to something with those Evil paper of doom games! LOL. Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

Who us? Balderdash! (My kids like that word.) ;)

LOL Denise,

Ha Ha ... wouldn't that word make great word art and a LO theme!

And ... we won't even go there talking about how much more I added to my cart while searching for paper number 4!

I found a few (whatever a few means) myself. My list is so long I will never get all of it.

LOL Denise,

Makes me think of that rhyme, "Who me? Couldn't be..." :rofl:

p.s. Zaz, we need a floinc blinkie! :D.

Well Rosemary I can (already did ) leave love for you and you can leave love for me.... !!

I guess we'll have to be patient for the rest to catch up.... go girls go!!

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing. Come on girls, get those layouts done! :D. Joyce just posted her #18, but until we get three more we're stuck. What to do, what to do...patience was never one of my virtues, lol. Although I must admit I can be pretty patient when waiting for new things to show up in the boutique on Thursdays! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Rosemary I can (already did ) leave love for you and you can leave love for me.... !!

I guess we'll have to be patient for the rest to catch up.... go girls go!!

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing. Come on girls, get those layouts done! :D. Joyce just posted her #18, but until we get three more we're stuck. What to do, what to do...patience was never one of my virtues, lol. Although I must admit I can be pretty patient when waiting for new things to show up in the boutique on Thursdays! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess lack of patience is one of my biggest faults. It is probably the biggest personality difference between DH and I. He is the most patient person I know.

Hi girls, I'm so going to fall behind being on vacation. I'm going to try to do Task, 18 tonight when we get back from a visit in Mexico. Were right on the border, so it's easy to go across. I got great photo's of Juan and the kids yesterday, so that will work great for the task.

So, not going to get to do task 5. Didn't get to it before I left, and I just won't have the time now that I am on vacation.

I got one right for task # 5, and I don't think I can go on!!

Denise, did you see the hints Zaz has posted in this thread? It really does help a lot.

here they are all together:

HINT:

The four papers are ONLY from 2006 and 2008.

And here are all the previous hints in one little place:

None of the papers are currently in any collection in the What's New section.

While searching for "Green", I actually stumbled upon the "Blue".

None of the papers are from any of Amanda McGee's collections.

Well, I finally figured out why no one has figured out one of the papers. It turns out it's not part of a collection. Just a paper set. That should narrow things down considerably.

Four different papers from four different collections from four different designers.

One designer is Amanda Sok

Yes I did see them, thanks for asking, that is how I found the one paper I got correct.

The funny thing is one was in my collection. As soon as I saw I had the right ones, I said (to myself) wow, it looks exactly right, how could it have been so hard. Just ask Zaz, I pestered her with guesses a lot!) My pink was a little off , new computer not calibrated), but the other ones were right on. It's amazing! Don't give up. Zaz is great at hints when you ask for them ;).

I work all weekend (20+ hours) and we're frantically packing to head up to SD with our 3 children next week. I'll bring along the laptop and have internet access, but it'll be dicey whether I can finish! Any layout challenges next week will have to be quick pages ffrom me:)

Happy Ice Cream Day! :P

So funny. I read my email notification of a layout comment on this old scrapbook page of mine BEFORE I read the Re-june-venate task. I was wondering how someone happened upon my old ice cream page! LOL

And I like this creative fun speedbump!

Oh, I'm all caught up! This one of Sherry Lynn's was a fun one. I decided to help you all out because I had a photo just begging to be scrapped after looking at all of those yummy ice cream layouts. There's a new one in the noon crop and chat challenge if you're looking :D. Happy to help!

I actually got off work on time for a change (I'm a PA/physician assistant at the ER so sometimes there's lots of paperwork to finish after my shift) so I was able to put the finishing touches on my Task #18 layout and get it posted and do Task #20. I just LOVE these games!

Are we losing people? I sure don't see much chit chatting here or activity on the main thread. Perhaps it's just because it's Monday morning. Or maybe it's because everyone ran when they saw me coming. That's okay, I'm used to it. ;)

The tasks I've posted so far have been EASY!!! If enough people finish them TODAY, I might actually give you all another hint on the Task #5 Speed Bump. We need more people playing that one. :)

Michele is right...more people are on vacation or travelling. I'm doing what I can but I'm not chatting as much. My parent's 49th is on Thursday and I finally fixed up all the Hawaiian photos last night so I gotta start scrapping them today :D Talk about Last Minute!! LOL

I'm still here.... I'm caught up.... although I'm on vacation at the end of the month, so I hope we have a few days into July to finish up!

I'm gonna have re-JUNE-venate withdrawls....I absolutly can not bring my laptop on vacation :( .... my hands need the week off, I'm a computer programmer full time! So I guess I have to give them a break.... I have double carpal tunnel, with two surgeries on each hand. So I'm pushing it in my career as it is..

And yes, I think a lot of people are on vacations and summer stuff!

I'm still here ... have the last couple to catch up on ... lots of quilting teaching/writing/designing - in other words, I"m back to work after my recovery ... so I'm not in chatting quite as much. But I will be finishing up all the way through the month, too. As long as we don't have any more FLOINC sneak in on us. :lol:

Seriously, you girls get in and look for those papers, there was only one that I would struggle with if I hadn't had the kit. Start combing through the collections paying particular attention to the year stamped down in the lower right hand corner. That did so much to help me zero in on what kits were even a possibility.

I'm here too, but packing furiously, cleaning, and watering some plants in preparation for vacation. We leave at bedtime/a little later tonight. DH is a night owl so we're driving through the night. 9.5 hours (if you drove right through) to the Black Hills area of SD. We'll be back sometime late on Saturday. I'll have internet access at the hotel, and my scrapping laptop with me so I hope to keep up. If not I'll be furiously working at the tasks on Sunday:)

I'm caught up through Saturday. I took photos yesterday but haven't posted one yet. I worked 20 hours this weekend at the ER (PA/physician assistant) so my photos are from the hospital.

Archived