Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

WOW, WOW, WOW, Denise, it's fantastic. Your dad must have loved this when you gave it to him!!! I loved it! Your dog's name is so cute, BIZY. Laughed out loud, okay I know, LOL. :D. I love the photo on Hilton Head with the lighthouse behind the sailboat. So pretty. You have a terrific family and this is sure to be a family heirloom! WOW, and did I say WOW? LOL.

It's raining again! Love the rain. No lightening, just soft gentle pitter pats on teh leaves and in the fountain. :D.

unforuneatly the last page even though you can't read it on the view in shutterfly was his obit. He passed away in 2006. I wish I could have done it while he was alive...... I plan to start my mom's side, so maybe she'll be around when I finish it. I have a bunch more photos of that side of the famil, dating back to 1913! even some metal pictures. Thanks for the WOW's!!!

Denise, I went and looked at your album, and it is fantastic. I know how much work is involved, because I did albums for my four kids a couple of years ago. Unfortunately it was before I discovered digital and SG. So sorry about your Dad; mine passed away in 1993, and I still miss him. I'm sure your Mom will love the album of him as it has so many wonderful memories in it.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's something fun for you girls to look at this morning. For ds's graduation, my husband rented a air balloon guy with wavy arms and put it in our front yard, and then if that wasn't enough ds #1 and his fiance squeezed lemons all morning to spell out congrats with the lemon halves in the grass! LOL. NDSU's colors are green and yellow (john deere colors) and so the yellow on the green grass, well, you get the idea. LOL. What do you think?

Ooops it helps if I add the photo, lol.

How neat! Somebody has a great imagination. Are you going to scrap the photo? I'm sure that is a silly question.

Here's something fun for you girls to look at this morning. For ds's graduation, my husband rented a air balloon guy with wavy arms and put it in our front yard, and then if that wasn't enough ds #1 and his fiance squeezed lemons all morning to spell out congrats with the lemon halves in the grass! LOL. NDSU's colors are green and yellow (john deere colors) and so the yellow on the green grass, well, you get the idea. LOL. What do you think?

Ooops it helps if I add the photo, lol.

How neat! Somebody has a great imagination. Are you going to scrap the photo? I'm sure that is a silly question.

Of course Joyce, I just need a little re-June-venate inspiration to get it going. Don't want to use up all of my photos at once, in case it makes a great layout for the challenge :disappearing-smilie:

Boy, Zaz, you snuck in there when I wasn't looking! LOL. Challenge #24 is in the house!

Can you believe I was doing this last night? Must have read your mind Zaz, but there are more that I can comment on, off to leave more lovin'. :D

Okay girls, you ALL HAVE TO CHECK OUT THESE LAYOUTS BY ZAZ!!! (I'm going to be late to the chat because of you Zaz) :D.

1. http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=34543

2. http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=32644

and that's all the farther I've gotten, my face hurts so much from laughing! LOLOLOLOL

Those are wonderful. I haven't started looking yet. Still working on that LO>

Okay girls, you ALL HAVE TO CHECK OUT THESE LAYOUTS BY ZAZ!!! (I'm going to be late to the chat because of you Zaz) :D.

and that's all the farther I've gotten, my face hurts so much from laughing! LOLOLOLOL

Okay, so you found my favorite layouts. You're good, Rosemary. ;) The humor is easy when you have great subjects to work with. :D Perhaps I should get back into the funny layouts. :D

Yes Please do Zaz! You do GOOD FUNNY Layouts! Thanks for pointing those out again Rosemary. I didn't leave love back then like I do now and I'm glad to be able to leave love on those Layouts for one of my favorite people!

Okay, so you found my favorite layouts. You're good, Rosemary. ;) The humor is easy when you have great subjects to work with. :D Perhaps I should get back into the funny layouts. :D

It was easy Zaz, they jumped off the page at me, what could I do? LOL these are fantastic, and I for one would love to see more!

How funny is that task today! if it had been yesterday, Rosemary and I would have like 10 posts quickly, huh rosemary... hee hee

How funny is it that the day we get this challenge, the board goes down. I have to play catch up later because I have my stitching group here today. But I'll do my leaving love thing later.

HINT for Task #5:

One of the papers was made my Thao Cosgrove.

This is almost too easy now. You can guess as many times as you like (right, Rosemary?) and you have until Tuesday. Find a paper a day (go back to those other hints) and you won't go bug-eyed. :)

Thanks for the additional clue. I may yet try again.

As for today's posting challenge task, I wonder if that has anything to do with the crash this morning? I couldn't even get into the message board for a while.

Now to do some more posting and think of a thread to start. Shouldn't be hard. :)

I spent the morning productively offline just doing the swap crop. I haven't even caught up on any other layouts I need to do yet. Today is just an emotional roller coaster for me so I've been kinda quiet but I will catch up on my 25 posts really quickly.

I spent the morning productively offline just doing the swap crop. I haven't even caught up on any other layouts I need to do yet. Today is just an emotional roller coaster for me so I've been kinda quiet but I will catch up on my 25 posts really quickly.

Oh Vaughnde, hope it's nothing serious.

I've been busy buying and playing with the new car the last couple of days - yesterday choosing and buying - today ... getting all of my audio working. It used to be that you just turned on the radio and maybe, dod some presets. Not any more. :lol: got the ipod working ... got xm working ... got 12 fm presents and 6 am presets. I think I'm going to have to set up my laptop in my car so I can scrap out there! :rofl:

Off to the gallery to LSL (which reminds me ... where is everybody for our "share the love game" - or did that have to do with a MB crash that I missed?) and then on to the MBs to play some games, ask/answer some questions, send good thought and well-wishes to people ... just general reachin' out and makin' new friends!

I've been scrapping today in the hotel room. Am tired from all the heat here and needed to catch up a bit. Going to work on the swap LO now. Won't make the chat, but will catch up. Caught up on all my tasks except for #5, which I have given a shot to. Think I found 3 papers, but seriously am not going to have time to go back and try to find the 4th one. If by chance I find time I will.

V, I hope it is nothing serious with you. Take are of yourself.

Nothing too serious..you would know if it was serious if I was off the mb for more than 1 whole day! Most of you know me well enough by now to know that a mild depressive episode is not gonna keep me down for long :D

Got 24 and 25 done so I'm all caught up again. Did a little shopping but didn't check out yet. Must check to make sure I didn't miss anything that is a must-have since we can use the coupon only one time. Gotta make it good!

I'm off to get my walk in for the day. Speaking of ... how is the walking going Vaughnde? Are you keeping up? I was thinking I could meet you halfway on the I-5 corridor :D Where would that be ... like around Eugene or so? It might take me a while with only getting in 2-3 miles each day, but eventually I would get there. Keep your cell phone handy. I could call when I start getting closer. :walkinghelmet::rofl::walkinghelmet:

Still have the walk to go ... decided to wait for DH to get home. Cooked some rice to go in the meatloaf instead ... and played some word challenge on FB. (another addiction :))

LOL just saw your post on fb about going for a walk, it's 10:15 here.

Archived