Guess The Next Flying Creature

In response to Jo's request - I'm starting this thread. I posted this status update:

My imagination has been rather captivated with flying things lately - as my latest designs have shown. I'm working on something now that centers around another flying creature - but I'll bet you'll be really surprised at what it is!

I've been working with birds lately - and in my research, I've come across a lot of things with wings. One in particular captured my imagination, and I'm designing a collection around it. I hope to release it this week, but I'm having so much fun with it, it just keeps getting bigger and bigger! But it will be next week at the latest. I invite you to post your guesses. I don't think I can give a prize - but I will design a blinkie in your honor if you guess it right.

Here is the blinkie - in Theresa's (teecee) honor!

elephantsflyblinkie.gif

Feel free to grab it for yourself!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the guesses!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'll watch from the sidelines and see how close my thoughts are when we're told.

I'm sure it will be a beautiful collecton.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can we guess more than once LOL ----- OK I'm thinking it's NOT any kind of bird so I'm going to guess a bat!

I was going to guess bat, too, lol!

THANKS Elisha for taking me up on the suggestion!! I think it will be quite fun to see what kinds of responses you will get. And that you are offering a BLINKIE! How cool is that?! tinkerbell.gif

Im thinking mythological -- UNICORNS and DRAGONS! Im sure of it! -- LOL

ooh! mythological would be fab.

:bee::superhero::dancing_penguin::angel::penguins::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::newangel::space-man-smilie::angelincloud::tinkerbell::littleangel:

I just went through all the flying or winged icons. it's none of these. just in case you thought it was an angel in a flying bathtub.

:giggle_bear:

Since it's not an angel in a flying bathtub... I'm guessing a flying pig!

:rofl: Sounds like a great guess Diane!

Ladies - this is no formal game, I'm just having fun. Post as many guesses as you like! Here's a sneaky peeky at one of the layouts I'm working on:

Archived