October Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April, I'm ready to post my #scrapgirls Fall Color on Facebook. You mentioned, "You may post in the SG gallery as well if you don't participate in social media or don't feel comfortable changing the layout's settings".  What layout settings have to be changed?  

Hugs, Leslie Ann

Here's my week 2 challenge: Moments are Fleeting.

April, I know I asked  for this to be put into Week 2, but it's a Weekend Wildcard challenge and I think I need a layout for Week 3. Would you be willing to change it to Week 3 for me? Pretty please? :) We are  travelling this  week and I'm not sure I'll have a chance to do another layout for the week.

Thanks so much!!

20 hours ago, Lesann said:

April, I'm ready to post my #scrapgirls Fall Color on Facebook. You mentioned, "You may post in the SG gallery as well if you don't participate in social media or don't feel comfortable changing the layout's settings".  What layout settings have to be changed?  

Hugs, Leslie Ann

Can anybody help with this question? I’m heading out of town soon and want to get it posted.  Super thanks, L

1 hour ago, Lesann said:

Can anybody help with this question? I’m heading out of town soon and want to get it posted.  Super thanks, L

I believe it's a matter of making the LO public if you have a private account. If your FB is public, then it should be ok. I don't have FB, so I post it here in the gallery and pin it to Pinterest. I hope that helps (since I'm not a FB user).

58 minutes ago, Lesann said:

Hi. It is my understanding that if the layout is posted on social media, it needs to be public if you want others to find it.  I don't know much about social media but I'm assuming that might be the settings April refers to as some people are uncomfortable with changing their setting to public. 

That said,  I'm having trouble here because my computer is currently not usable, but if you read through this thread I recall it being said that the layout does not necessarily be posted on social media.  I'm just having trouble with my equipment here so right now unable to look that part up for you...

1 minute ago, CRS said:

I believe it's a matter of making the LO public if you have a private account. If your FB is public, then it should be ok. I don't have FB, so I post it here in the gallery and pin it to Pinterest. I hope that helps (since I'm not a FB user).

Looks like Carla and I answered together and said much the same so we must be correct! And we both don't have FB. ?

Archived