Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, thanks to everyone who organized this month's tour.  I have enjoyed it so very much.

I knew immediately what photos I needed to use for this challenge.  At first I was a little thrown by the challenge to add faces, but decided to just add a photo of DH and myself that was taken that same day.

Taputapuatea Marae

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Me too Please. I am so far behind but I do feel better after that drink and so down time. So good hanging out with you Kelly and Laura, just what I needed.

I am going to miss everyone, the cruise has been a real blast:space-man-smilie:. Now I need a vacation to rest up!:going-crazy:

Yes, I always need a vacation after my vacation!! Unfortunately, that never seems to happen! Could you imagine the fun we'd have if we were on a real cruise. OH My! Look out!!

I'm going to try to complete all the layouts, but probably won't get them done in time for Saturday.  Great inspirations, though, so I want to do the LO's.  We have company staying with us for a few weeks, and my girls are at camp this week.  I had to take some time from the World Tour to finish my delinquent hybrid ATC's!  I've been working like normal this week, but tonight DH is picking me up from work and we're going down to the River Walk to stay a night, have dinner, and hang out tomorrow morning.  Tomorrow evening we pick the girls up from their camp trip.  I'll probably get some scrapping done this weekend; I have a long weekend off from work.  I do anticipate eating some cupcakes this weekend...  just saying!

4 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I'm going to try to complete all the layouts, but probably won't get them done in time for Saturday.  Great inspirations, though, so I want to do the LO's.  We have company staying with us for a few weeks, and my girls are at camp this week.  I had to take some time from the World Tour to finish my delinquent hybrid ATC's!  I've been working like normal this week, but tonight DH is picking me up from work and we're going down to the River Walk to stay a night, have dinner, and hang out tomorrow morning.  Tomorrow evening we pick the girls up from their camp trip.  I'll probably get some scrapping done this weekend; I have a long weekend off from work.  I do anticipate eating some cupcakes this weekend...  just saying!

It has been crazy here too...what's up with everyone interrupting our scrapping cruise! I am way behind too but will try to catch up....Good Luck:rolleyes: we will need it. Have a fun get away with your hubby

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yes, I always need a vacation after my vacation!! Unfortunately, that never seems to happen! Could you imagine the fun we'd have if we were on a real cruise. OH My! Look out!!

Kelly, you need to come to a meetup! It's so much fun, just like these cruises, but the chaos is more controlled when possible!

1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

Ummm, did you say cupcakes?? I like cupcakes....And I love the Riverwalk, too!

25 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

Well this challenge took me on a little venture of my own which was quite fascinating and fun. Stamps

Thank You so much for a tremendously fun month. Took a bit of keeping up with you girls but I did it????

I'm pretty sure there is one more challenge tomorrow, so don't check out of your stateroom just yet! And a big Congrats to you!!

10 hours ago, Mikelle said:

River Walk?   How cool!  I'm a big SPURS fan so I often saw it on TV during the games! :) 

30th June

Our final stop is Hollywood. That sign is so famous.

Hollywood_Sign.jpg

Create a layout with a large, bold title. Once you are finished post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

You have until 11:59pm ET to complete this and any other layouts. Any layout posted after this time will not be included in the prize draw.

Thank you for joining us on this year's World Tour. We hope you enjoyed yourself.

7 hours ago, MariJ said:

River Walk?   How cool!  I'm a big SPURS fan so I often saw it on TV during the games! :) 

The River Walk is a beautiful place....day or night. I would love to go back there.

Here is my Japan page, I forgot to post it before. I think this is the only one I was missing till todays page. Starting to pack my bags...so sad :(to leave.

I was playing with this photo of my granddaughter yesterday then this morning up pops the excursion and voila my Hollywood page. I have had  such a good time with everyone :circle: and will really miss the fun!:superhero: So sad to say goodbye:tissue:

I want to send out a special:thanks:  you to all the ladies who made this trip possible. Without all of you my life would be boring!

Bags are packed and I am off for a week on our own boat. Till we meet again.

18 hours ago, CRS said:

Kelly, you need to come to a meetup! It's so much fun, just like these cruises, but the chaos is more controlled when possible!

Ummm, did you say cupcakes?? I like cupcakes....And I love the Riverwalk, too!

Maybe some day......

19 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I have a few I haven't had time to do either. But you  gave me an idea, I'm going to write down the challenges left and others if I don't have time to do them and save them for reference later. I LOVE the River Walk and haven't been in a long time. Have fun!!

Here is my layout for today's challenge.  I thought I might as well stick with my travel theme.  And, yes, I have really enjoyed participating this month.  I'm pretty sure I completed and posted all the layouts.  Thanks again.

Denali

Here's my Easter Island inspired LO.  Now I need to knock out one more LO quick, so I can pack and get ready for our real vacation.  Need to mow the lawn, yet, too.  So much to do.  This has been a fun World Tour, and it's helped me get so many layouts done.  Thanks for the motivation, everyone!

Here is my Hollywood inspired LO.  Whew! I made it!  Now I can relax and get ready for my real vacation!  Oh, yeah, there's work to do, in order to get ready for vacation.  Well, rest starts tomorrow.  Thanks for the great World Tour, everyone! It was fun, and very productive!

What a GREAT and fun month this has been. Thank you all designers and welcome team members that provided us with this whirl-wind trip around the world!!

Here is the last layout ... hollywood style ... WONDER

3 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

What a fun month you have all had with all the exciting places you have visited :) Sorry I missed it all but wass having a really exciting adventure of my own :)

Welcome home Jane, can't wait to see your adventure! Hope you had a great time!

Archived