Tattoos

I'm looking to make a layout about tattoos.  I know there used to be a collection, but can't find anything now.  Anyone have any good ideas on what I can use or adapt?   I've been looking through my stash and not seeing anything that would work well.  

Thanks for any thoughts!

Some of the brushes that are illustrations might work for you depending on the theme of what the tattoos are that are in the photo you are scrapping, that is if you have a photo.

14 hours ago, A-M said:

Some of the brushes that are illustrations might work for you depending on the theme of what the tattoos are that are in the photo you are scrapping, that is if you have a photo.

Great idea! Or @MariJ you could maybe use a relevant embellishment and apply a filter that turns it into a stamp or thick sketch. Embellishments can be altered just like photos. Otherwise, you might look at Kimeric Kreation’s “Be Still” that features mandala or zentangle style embellishments. They remind me a little of tattoo lines. 

Thanks for the suggestions!   Great ideas, although I'm not inclined to be making my own embellishments at this point, but I'm glad for the ideas how.
I have a hard enough time getting layouts done, I'm so slow so I like it all in one collection,  but, who knows when I might try?   🤣
There used to be a tattoo collection, I think a few and I actually have an zentangle themed retired collection that I looked at last night, great minds!
And that's another great idea - to use a zen or yoga-type collection because the ones I want to scrap were all thoughtfully picked and have stories.
Actually I thought of Syndee's "EveryDay Stories last night too.   I just wish I could remember the names of the ones that we had.  🤔