Newsletter Challenge 3/19/2024

GraceJ

Hi everyone, so glad to host this challenge.
Challenge: We are almost at the end of a quarter of this year, wow, time goes by way fast!

We will start something new, we will have a word prompt each month, so for this challenge, we will focus in the word "COURAGE". There's no right or wrong how you use the word in your layout, you can add the word or be inspired by the word. When you are done post your page in the Tuesday newsletter gallery and come back here with a link so I can leave you some love.
Remember to post a link in the
March Challenge Chase if you are participating.
I can't wait to see your beautiful creations, have fun!

* sorry about the confusion, this was my first Newsletter challenge.

• Like 1

Good Morning!  I feel like the news channels when they break in for a "special announcement"  lol

It looks like there was a little confusion on this weeks Tuesday challenge, due to this we are giving you a choice this week!  You can either use the challenge that Grace posted for this week or you can use the one that was in the weeks Tuesday newsletter, which is an amazing new Word Challenge that we are introducing this week.  I will post that below!

Happy Scrapping and I hope you enjoy this weeks challenges!

This week, we're launching a new aspect of our Weekly Challenge. It's a word challenge where you are to use a specific word on your page and represent that word in whatever way you want. There's no right or wrong way in how you use the word in your layout -- you have artistic license to interpret it as you feel led. 

This week's word is COURAGE -- whether it's a photo of a situation where you needed courage, or a life-changing event that happened because you were courageous, or maybe it's a photo showing your child/grandchild doing something that required courage. Post your page in the Scrap Girls Gallery and let's flood our gallery with COURAGE this week! 

• Like 4

• GraceJ changed the title to Newsletter Challenge 3/19/2024
11 hours ago, angleigh said:

Good Morning!  I feel like the news channels when they break in for a "special announcement"  lol

This week, we're launching a new aspect of our Weekly Challenge. It's a word challenge where you are to use a specific word on your page and represent that word in whatever way you want. There's no right or wrong way in how you use the word in your layout -- you have artistic license to interpret it as you feel led. 

This week's word is COURAGE -- whether it's a photo of a situation where you needed courage, or a life-changing event that happened because you were courageous, or maybe it's a photo showing your child/grandchild doing something that required courage. Post your page in the Scrap Girls Gallery and let's flood our gallery with COURAGE this week! 

Sorry everyone that I messed up, this is my first Newsletter challenge. Thank you so much @angleigh for clear up this :)

• Like 1

Here is my page

I cannot imagine leaving my family and country to start a new life.  Grandma was so courageous.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...