Project Life 2015

mbc72

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have a system in place (it's only taken 2 years to GET that system in place), but I'm keeping up.

I'm the same, this is my third year and I think the last two years I hadn't done my first two layouts by this point. It feels good doesn't it?

Oh, yes, Kate!! I'm putting the finishing touches on my last 2 weeks so that I can get this posted. Yay for staying up to date!

I think I have a system in place (it's only taken 2 years to GET that system in place), but I'm keeping up.

I'm the same, this is my third year and I think the last two years I hadn't done my first two layouts by this point. It feels good doesn't it?

I can see where it would take a couple of years to get a system in place. We are 2 months in and I am rethinking my entire approach for the 3rd time! It really is taking me too long to do each layout. I am intending this project as kind of a reference, because really most events will also get their own layout, and that is where I would prefer to spend more of my time and creativity. I am going to have to think about this for my March pages. I want something more drop in the photos and move along with other layouts.

I am not giving up, I am loving seeing my weeks come together on a 2 page spread, just need to streamline the process a bit. I am getting some great ideas watching what you ladies are doing with your pages.

Week 9 is done.

I got smart this month and save jpg versions of my calendar and journal cards and saved them in a file so I can just drag them onto my new layouts each week. Should make my pages come together much quicker!

Gee Marilyn, you must have been on some pretty strong pain killers to miss February. Hope your physio is helping.

lol, Laraine, I'm not on any pills and I feel like I miss months, too!

Finally February is done!!

Left Page

Right Page

Oh, no... What happened to February Conda? Has it come and gone? Sigh...

Right Marilyn?? I feel the same way!!

Gee Marilyn, you must have been on some pretty strong pain killers to miss February. Hope your physio is helping.

No joke!!

I feel the same way often Melanie!

Finally February is done!!

Left Page

Right Page

Oh, no... What happened to February Conda? Has it come and gone? Sigh...

Right Marilyn?? I feel the same way!!

No joke!!

I feel the same way often Melanie!

HAHA, you all made me laugh! Ummmm... I am so overly sensitive to meds that if I was on pain killers you wouldn't have seen me at ALL. Even teeny tiny doses... I was on drugs two days in the beginning and literally.... Gone..... I mean like 24+ hours dead-to-the-world sleep with no idea what's going on and hard to even rouse. I never get how people use drugs for "recreation".

Even so, between concussion, injuries and plain ol' trauma, it's strange but looking back over February now it's all a haze and actually fuzzy. I thought I was here, but obviously not quite. I actually really was surprised when Conda said February was done!

Laraine - had my second PT yesterday and even though still working through injuries, she said my shoulder moved better than last week so I'm excited for a good report. Actually I'm glad for any report since everything has been at a standstill between snow, insurance and not feeling well.

Hopefully I'm now on the way up. They all tell me it will take TIME. Just wish I could stay on the laptop longer, it would be a great scrapping time.

Archived