Weekend Wildcard Challenge 11/4/23

Mikelle

How's everyone doing this weekend?  It is COLD and RAINY where I am - expected weather for November, I suppose, and definitely a good day for scrapping.  In family news, my 16 year old is taking SAT's today (she's super excited about that one... not), and my 14 year old is at a choir retreat.  DH and I just went to a bakery for breakfast; I came home with way too many treats!  'Tis the season.

This weekend, let's create a layout with words on it.  I'll offer two options:  either use some sort of newspaper print for most of your background, or blended into your background; OR use at least 5 word strips on your layout.  Or choose both (as I did at the bakery this morning).  When your layout is complete, upload it to the Weekend Wildcard Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it.

Here is my layout:  Rainy Day in CDA

Here are a few links to inspire you:

SS Paper Templates Antique Blended Papers by Bekah E Designs (there are two sets available, this is the link to the first set)

Headline News Collection by Aimee Harrison

News Flash by Blue Heart Scraps

SS Paper Templates In Print by Brandy Murry

Styles: Altered Watercolor by Syndee Rogers

Styles: Vintage Newsprint by Syndee Rogers