• Last Reply

Task - leave LSL on five layouts:

Metal Layout

WT Metal

World Tour - Paris

World Tour - Paris 2015

Paris - City of Light

Task - Tartan with Stars Layout

I tried to get Bokeh stars action to work and I must be missing something--end result is not what I expected so will have to play some more with that action. Until then, I've added gold/silver stars to my layout.

UPDATE: After working w/ the Bokeh stars, I got them to work and they are beautiful! Brandy includes a video that simplifies the steps and provides some tweaking options.

Here is my Tartan with Stars Layout.

Whoot-whoot--I'm all caught up now. I'll be on the upper deck if anyone wants to join me. Phew!!!! Will someone please tell my family that I'm on vacation??

Here is my Tartan with stars ( thankfully I found a star the perfect color with no need to do any re-coloring. I did touch up the bottom photo as the walk was in the museum was lilac ) HOBART

this may be my last layout for this World Tour as I need to leave the tour this Saturday. Ken and I are doing a long driving trip ( two days) to visit with his sister so Ken can celebrate his 70th Birthday with her - 1st April. I will have my laptop and mobile internet so I may pop in and see what is happening but will not be doing any scrapping while we are away.

I sure had a problem with the stars today for my layout. Phew! glad that's over. I am loving the gallery this month. I sure enjoy traveling with you all. It's been crazy and wonderful. I am posting this early since I have an early appointment tomorrow morning.

Today we head south to London and pay a visit to the Observatory at Greenwich.
As we are at the exact location of Greenwich Mean Time let's start a layout with TIME as our inspiration.

Tartan you say...I have one thought and one thought only----STEWART....Rod Stewart that is!!

Here is my page...the stewart plaid

Here is my Tartan with stars ( thankfully I found a star the perfect color with no need to do any re-coloring. I did touch up the bottom photo as the walk was in the museum was lilac ) HOBART

this may be my last layout for this World Tour as I need to leave the tour this Saturday. Ken and I are doing a long driving trip ( two days) to visit with his sister so Ken can celebrate his 70th Birthday with her - 1st April. I will have my laptop and mobile internet so I may pop in and see what is happening but will not be doing any scrapping while we are away.

Have a safe trip Anne Marie - we'll miss you here.

Here is my Scotland layout World Tour Scotland

Now to try and finish my time layout I started a month ago, let's face it I know what tomorrows task will be.

What a tease!! My "time" layout is all ready and waiting for whatever star-studded, splash, whiteout tilting catastrophe may come our way!

Enjoy your personal vacation, Anne-Marie! We'll miss you on our wacky tour but I think you'll enjoy the birthday celebration just as much. :happy-birthday: HB to Ken!

Archived