Weekend Wildcard Challenge 18 November

Mikelle

Thanksgiving is this coming week (in the U.S.) and I'm looking forward to some family time, good food, and time off work.  Speaking of good food, my 16 year old lately has been asking for a sugar plum danish, a seasonal treat at our local coffee shop.  This weekend, let's do a Sugar Plum color challenge (those treats are soooo pretty!) Create a layout using the color palette posted below as your guide - just a guide, don't feel you have to stick with the exact colors in this palette.  Plum is the important color! Or, plum-ish?  When your layout is done, upload it to the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so we can admire all of the plum-y treats!

image.thumb.jpeg.35bb2c3da53723223086ff87a73a4af1.jpeg

• Mikelle changed the title to Weekend Wildcard Challenge 18 November

What fun!   And makes me smile thinking of the old, traditional ScrapGirls' Saturday Color Challenge!
It's such a pretty color strip, I'll have to look through my photos.  😊

And, thanks for posting early/late, Mikelle - I like waking up and being able to think about the challenge!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MariJ said:

.... and it's wonderful and so fun to see you here Betty!   I miss you and your beautiful pages when you are gone.  Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃 💜

Ahh, thank you Marilyn - you are one of the main reasons I come back! May your Thanksgiving be one of joy and contentment!

• Like 1