Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 6 completed.... added date... took away confetti but added another flower and another pencil and altered color of pencil shaving.

My Old School

I modified the square paper, moved it, the journaling, the butterflies and the stitching. Changed the color of the journaling text to black. Added the finished date. (I don't grow all these different Hydrangea - friends bring me theirs, I dry them all and then we share them). I hope the rest of my LOs for this challenge improve; I rate this one a fail.

Good Monday Everyone, ready for Week 2 of "Slow Scrap September"? Here goes! :)

September 8th

Find a single photo to use on your next layout.

Tip: Don't forget to post an image of your layout "so far" each day to see how each layout is progressing.

If you need help posting your image, please refer to post #1 of this thread.

This is heading to be a fairly busy week, so I will see if I can keep up.

My photo choice is my middle granddaughter, the day of her party last month:

post-14380-0-19443600-1410178481_thumb.jpg

Marilyn we should be able to have internet all week so I am going to try this...it looked like so much fun. Here is my one photo.Sunrise this morning at the marina.post-24445-0-51384300-1410183189_thumb.jpg

Debby I think we saw the same sunrise, lol. Here's my photo: daybreak view from our rented condo at the Jersey Shore.

LOL....That is funny...you are closer to me than usual...enjoy your time in Jersey!

Archived